Sunday 21 July 2013

emmanuel tv, worship with them LIVE

“ALL I COULD SEE WAS THE HEAVENS, THE OCEAN AND MYSELF…” - INCREDIBLE RESCUE AT SEA
On 18th June 2013, Mr Adjemena from Rivers State went fishing with two friends on the Atlantic Ocean. All of a sudden an angry storm hit and broke their boat into two. The impact of the waves drove them a long way from the boat. However, Mr Adjemena knew he was having a bag which contained the Anointing Water and Sticker in the damaged boat. He struggled to swim his way back to the boat, miraculously finding his bag containing the items therein. The three were holding onto the edge of the boat for survival. “I called on my colleagues and told them we would not die. The two of us got hold of the sticker and started to pray.” They started to condemn the devil, calling him a liar and kept shouting ‘Emmanuel.’ The waves did not cease but blew him to a strange place. There was no one to rescue him. He could not trace the other fishermen. He was now all alone and no one to rescue him.
“All I could see was the heavens, the ocean and myself I kept praying for the God of T.B. Joshua to rescue me. I challenged the devil that I would not die. I had the Anointing Water and Sticker with me at the heart of the Atlantic Ocean. A voice started to urge me to throw away the bag containing my Anointing Water. I refused. On the third day I came across an oil rig which I thought would rescue me, but the wave tossed me far away from it. I saw a boat coming my way. All of a sudden, it turned away. There was also another boat. Nothing until it got dark. I started to think of my family, my daughter and all.”
Little did Mr Adjemena know that God was to rescue him in a spectacular manner! He heard a voice say: “You shall not die”. Then all of a sudden, there appeared a big ship. He felt something push him for 15 minutes, drawing him close to the ship. A life buoy was thrown at him and before he knew it, he was rescued to the ship. “They bathed me with very hot water. I was all white from the cold ocean water. Believe. This is not Nollywood. It is real and true. This Anointing water is real. It saved me from death.”
Pastor Bobby of Winners Chapel and friend added to the testimony: “What happened to Mr Adjemena is not ordinary. I had always advised him to carry the Anointing Water and Sticker with him. I knew he would not die. When I visited him to ask what had saved him, he pointed at the Anointing Sticker and the Anointing Water.” Pastor Bobby himself was also healed of kidney stones, spinal cord problem and a weak erection thanks to the Anointing water he had obtained from the Synagogue, Church of All Nations.
Watch Emmanuel TV live from The Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) with Prophet TB Joshua
EMMANUEL.TV

No comments:

Post a Comment