Sunday 21 July 2013

'Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima is a waste of his father's semen' - Comedian Gbenga Adeyinka( what about all the other morons that voted?)



Comedian Gbenga Adeyinka

Good people, so sorry to disturb you this rainy afternoon. I just read the response from a truly sick Senator Ahmed Yerima, A second time governor, A two term senator and truly a pervert trying to justify Child Marriage.



He says that child marriage is a solution to abortion and prostitution. I guess it also must be a solution to Embezzlement, Bad leadership, Insecurity and all the other problems that he and his type have heaped on our nation since independence.



If it is not that I was brought up not to insult adults, I would have called him a sorry excuse of a human being and a waste of his father's sperm but I will not.



I will only end this by telling him that nothing he says can ever justify marrying a baby as a wife, even if he claims they don't sleep with them at a young age.



Since he likes Egypt so much, I will end this by praying that may the fleas of a thousand Egyptian Camels infest his pubic area and armpit.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment