Monday 8 July 2013

IKEBE NA MONEY


WELLL THEY SAY IF YA GOT IT , FLAUNT IT.............

Get it straight from the one and only Afrocandy herself. Ikebe na money indeed, Guess that could be an ideal title for her upcoming adult movie

Hi Guys ; The 'Dick Audition' is officially CLOSED NOW, STOP SENDING ! And I wanna thank all my 'Hornies' that had the balls to send in their Pictures, YOU ARE ALL WELL ENDOWED and all I can say to that is God bless the Motherland for creating such beautiful things.....Ha ha, I no fit shout ! I got so many Dicks that right now I am even so confused. But anyway, most of you 'Lucky Ones' will be chosen to "Ride" with AfroCandy, doing the real thing and the others will be doing the regular roles just because they were able to send in pictures. Abeg, next time I call such Auditions, ya'all do me a favor, 'CLEAR THE BUSHES BEFORE YOU SEND IN PICTURES' AfroCandy doesn't like hairy Dicks. Thank you!

Please follow the links and Buy your Copies of Destructive Instinct. I am tired of answering questions. thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment